Hey people of blog land!!! Long time no see! So...I really thought I was done blogging. Like FOREVER. Because of the whole blogger telling me I needed to pay them to get more space for pictures but then I was cleaning and randomly thinking about everything that is going on with my sweet little boys right now and I was like pictures or no pictures I need to write this stuff down because I will be so sad if I don't remember all this! Like how Carter is taking steps now and is soooo close to walking and how today Hayden was playing with the vacuum and piled the cord on top and said "that looks fabulous!" and well looky here my blog even decided to let me add some pictures of my sweet muffins!
I think last time I posted was when carter was like 2 months old! Things are just a little different now! As far as looks go these to are as opposite as can be! I feel like they look a little more alike now but people ask me if they are both mine all the time because they are so different and then they look at me like they are waiting for me to say they have different dads or something! Seriously though...Hayden is so tall and skinny with the lightest hair (soon to be even lighter from the sun) and I won't say he has super light skin but next to carter he looks pretty darn white since Carter is basically hispanic after only one trip to the pool. Personality wise...not so different! I really thought Carter was going to be my calm child but boy was I wrong! This kid is crazy! He is into EVERYTHING. I never thought anyone could be busier than Hayden but Carter has proven me wrong! He started crawling at seven months and hasn't slowed down since and is now almost walking. I can't believe my little pumpkin is going to be a year soon! His looks are pretty deceiving though. people are shocked when they find out how old he is. He is one big boy and has quite the mouth full of teeth! 8 teeth already! and 2 molars on the way (hopefully any day now so we can get back to happy boy and more sleep)
Hayden is growing like a weed and is as always his crazy self with an attitude. As bratty as he is sometimes that kids cracks me up. He's hilarious! He talks non stop. LITERALLY he never stops talking! He is pretty OCD and has in his mind how things should be and it is not easy to change it. I love all his little names for everything. Things can get kind of confusing for a kid with as much family as we have but he has acclimated quite well. He calls one grandma Muffy's grandma (matt's parents' dog is muffy). My mom is Logan's grandma, and my dad's wife is Bella's grandma (Bella is my dad's dog). He calls our home Fanish Fork. Close enough right? and Matt and I are pretty sure he could get to Delta all by himself. He's a pretty smart little tike! He makes friends everywhere we go. He LOVES other kids soooo much and it warms my heart! He has reached the tattling stage:( I have been dreading this stage. I'm sorry to my friends if he tattles on your kids! He really thinks he's being helpful!!!
All in all these last few months have been good to us and we are lovin life with these two boys and some warm weather! Matt has been out golfing quite a few times and although I don't golf i am an excellent cart rider. We're excited to hopefully spend some time out on the boat soon and camping and I swear I will be posting some more especially if i'm allowed pictures now!


Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete