This past weekend was our annual friend camping trip! I've been pretty excited for the last couple months and was especially glad we would have a trailer to take. I really don't think I could go without it now. At least not with kids this young. We brought the trailer up the week before we went so I could get it cleaned out which meant that Hayden asked multiple times every day for the entire week if it was time to go camping and usually threw a fit when I said not yet. By
Thursday he even resorted to say that we could leave dad if that meant we could go! The boys loved being outside all weekend. Carter was a little mad that he spent most of the time in a chair or on a lap since he is still at the stage of putting EVERYTHING in his mouth but he managed. The first night was rough...real rough. We were up almost the entire night with Carter and Hayden sleep whined/cried half the night. We were exhausted and almost went home but luckily we stayed and the second night went much better. Hayden had a blast and got soooo dirty but I think Swayz definitely takes the cake on getting dirty! We put Carter down a few times and he would instantly be eating dirt/sticks and be completely covered but he loved it! It wouldn't have been so bad if I could fit his little chubby feet into any shoes!
| Our humble abode |
| Our beds. Yep, we get to sleep separate style! Another bed folds down ever the bed on the right. |
| Cute little bathroom. It was so nice bathing the kids at night or at least washing their feet and legs off. |
| this is probably the cleanest his face ever was. He's not really into posing for pictures right now. |
| cute little man in my favorite jammies. perfect for camping! |
| all the kids in their camp chairs. we need to get carter his own. We have quite the crew of little ones! |
| oh swayz... |
| swayzie and gage |
| The Jones clan |
| Fowler Fam |
| Hayden enjoyed the large quantities of pop he is not allowed to have at home |
I didn't get a pictures of the Stylers because they left early or the hills but we had a blast with everyone and hope that we can go again this year!


Fun times! Oh my Gosh that pic of swayzie by herself hahaha she looks like a zombie! Love all the pics!
ReplyDelete