Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The last two months...

            The last two months have been busy busy busy!  Hayden has turned into such a big boy in the months since we had Carter and is just as crazy smart and curious as ever. He takes apart Everything!  He is also talking non stop and picks up on everything.  We're working on potty training right now with him and I can't wait for it to be over.  Carter is growing like a weed! I really can't believe how big he has gotten in just two months.  He is pretty much completely opposite of Hayden and it boggles my mind!  He he is pretty calm and smiles all the time.  I wish I could say he was sleeping through the night but it seems that the older he gets the worse he sleeps.  I try to remember that it doesn't last long and to cherish the quiet moments with him in the middle of the night where he just wants to be held.  He really is sweet.

                                                                            
                      
         Things are seriously crazy with two kids sometimes.  My mind can't comprehend how people have 5+ kids and stay sane.  I think this is God's way of giving me the patience I pray for daily to prepare me for the trouble these two little boys are going to be getting into together before too long.





1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! You are an amazing mom Brittany! And it's true, you will eventually sleep again

    ReplyDelete