Here we are in April already and things are moving right along. Baby Carter is now 25 weeks and seems to be growing like a weed or at least I am. (Easter candy is probably 90% to blame for that though!) I forgot how much they start to grow right now and he has conveniently stretched himself into my rib cage making bending a little more awkward but luckily not necessarily painful quite yet. I did my glucose test last week. I forgot how delightful that stuff is. . . NOT. It's been a week and I haven't heard anything so i guess i can assume no news is good news right?
 |
25 weeks.
This picture doesn't really do it justice but it was the best i could do with my junky camera phone. I've been feeling pretty bloated the last couple weeks but i know most of it is because of the large quantities of junk food I eat. I feel so out of control with my sweets cravings with this baby and it's totally new to me because i wasn't a big fan of sugar when i was pregnant with Hayden. Hopefully soon I can get a grip on myself!
We had a great Easter weekend! (i will post pictures later) It was so nice to be able to be outside finally and spend time with the family especially my sister that moved away this morning:( I've been trying to prepare myself. I cried a lot of the way back from Delta last week and then last night I cried some more and then of course when they left our apartment this morning i bawled again. I;m going to miss them soooo much. I've tried to convince her to move in with us after our house is done but she isn't going for it:( We have grown so close since they have been living in Provo and we haven't gone more than a couple days without seeing them since they moved here. Hayden would be crushed if he really even knew what was going on. He's pretty attached. (to the point that when he is mad at us because he got in trouble he starts yelling out their names to come save him) The worst part is when I think about how close are babies are going to be and not be able to spend time together after they are born. I really hope it works out for them but I hate not having them close to us. Happier news. . . our house is moving right along too! I was pretty upset about the weather last Friday since a blizzard hit Spanish for and prevented them from framing that day:( but today was perfect so we now have the framing done in our basement and main floor. YAY!!! I'm sure they will be doing the upstairs tomorrow. I can't wait till they have the stairs done going up and downstairs because this whole climbing into our house thing is not so easy at 6 months pregnant especially since the baby is so low and likes to make it difficult for me to get myself into the main floor of our house. (yes i know it sounds crazy that our main floor is high enough to make it difficult to get up into) The water level is too high where our lot is so they weren't able to dig the basement very deep so our main floor is pretty much the same height as our neighbors upstairs. Matt should be starting the HVAC this week so it's going to be busy for him for the next little bit. I feel pretty bad because he hurt his neck/back at work last week and is pretty much crippled but there's nothing he can do because he has to get it done and don't worry he went to the doctor today and of course when he needs it most the doctor wouldn't give him and pain medication. I don't know how these drug seekers get so many meds when someone who is really needing them can't get any! We are just praying it starts feeling better soon so it doesn't kill him this week but at least he will be close so me and Hayden can bring him lunch and Hayden can "help" on the house. We got him a pail and a shovel to take with us because he likes "workin" just like daddy. He also has some little tools i need to remember to take with us. He loves going down to see the house and all of our friends. It's been so fun for us to be able to go down and visit our friends so much. (they're probably sick of us dropping in but i'm excited to live so close!) I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them before too much changes! |
Britt you look great! And your house is coming right along! And no we love when you drop in so please feel free anytime!! And sorry about Jaclyn moving...that sucks
ReplyDelete